- Technology News: Science: Virgin Oceanic Sub Will 'Fly' to Ocean Depths - Entrepreneur Sir Richard Branson on Tuesday announced his plans to begin a series of deep-sea explorations through Virgin Oceanic.
- NASA airborne radar set to image Hawaiian volcanoes - A NASA Gulfstream-III aircraft equipped with a synthetic aperture radar developed by NASA's Jet Propulsion Laboratory in Pasadena, Calif., is scheduled to depart Sunday, April 3, from the Dryden Aircraft Operations Facility in Palmdale, Calif., to the Big Island for a nine-day mission.
- DeconGel(R) Provides Radiological Decontamination Technology to Japan in Wake of Fukushima Daiichi Nuclear Power Plant Crisis - CBI Polymers LLC, the Honolulu-based innovator of DeconGel® nuclear decontaminant, will join the broad-based philanthropic effort to help with the crisis in Japan.
- Shrink Nanotechnologies Signs Binding Letter of Intent to Acquire 100% of Hawaii-Based... -- IRVINE, Calif., April 11, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- - Shrink Nanotechnologies, Inc. ("Shrink") , an innovative high technology company, announced today that it has executed a binding letter of intent to acquire 100% of Hawaii-based Nanopoint Inc.
- Students honored for creativity, message at Internet Safety Awar - Hawaii News Now - KGMB and KHNL Home - Cyber-bullying. Internet predators. Plagiarism. Those were just a few of the topics of some award-winning student videos at the fourth annual Internet Safety Awards, held at the Farrington High School Auditorium Friday.
Each week I pore through Google alerts to find Hawaii's science and tech news. These are my finds for April 11th: